IBM Mobile Web Push allows marketers to influence and inform their mobile audience in innovative ways.
IBM® Mobile Web Push allows marketers to influence and inform their mobile audience in innovative ways. Web push notifications are dynamically triggered for display on mobile websites based on the actions of your visitors. This personalization is possible without the complications of existing content management, advertisement servers or IT involvement.
IBM Mobile Web Push empowers marketers by offering:
- A personalized web experience to meet the needs of your brand and consumers.
- Customizable features that help you engage consumers with rich and relevant content, offers and service alerts.
- The IBM Xtify® platform that can be integrated into your mobile and desktop websites in minutes, helping you modernize the way you communicate with mobile customers.
- Industry solutions to help you innovate more quickly and make the most of your mobile investment.
A personalized web experience
- Allows you to prominently display messages on the screen with rich HTML content and configurable actions.
- Lets users save your notifications in a message inbox within your web app.
- Messages your visitors directly about inventory updates or special events.
- Helps you convert potential customers who are exploring your mobile website.
- Assists you in creating new sales opportunities based on visitor behaviors, patterns and location.
- Deliver website messages based on visit source, customer segments, location and app usage history.
- React to and present content based on customer behaviors and marketer segments.
- Present dynamic content using the marketer console without IT involvement.
- Add mobile-friendly content on non-mobile-friendly websites.
- Get near real-time, campaign-specific analytics.
The IBM Xtify platform
- Provides a full solution for your developer and technical teams.
- Features campaign management, message creation and measurement, and analytics.
- Offers simple channel setup; rich and actionable notifications; in-app inbox and badge management; event tracking, tagging, and location services; and measurement and analytics.
- Delivers a simple user interface with guided message creation, template creation and management, segment creation, drag-and-drop targeting and performance analytics.
- Allow retailers to send consumers online sales offers, order confirmations, shipment alerts and coupons based on behavior and location.
- Let travel and hospitality companies send reservation confirmations, greet guests on arrival and deliver on-location special offers to help increase revenues on premise.
- Help consumer packaged goods companies target consumers before or after a product purchase, sending relevant content and coupons that introduce new products or tell customers where to buy products.
- Allow financial services companies to send promotional messages and service alerts such as statement notices, payment and past-due messages to mobile users.
- Let government agencies and utilities engage with consumers through personalized mobile service messages and community alerts.